|Position: ||Building Information Modeling (BIM) Modeler|
|This position has been filled.|
We invite you to consult our list of job opportunities.
- Work under the supervision of BIM Engineer.
- Responsible for production of 3D and BIM architectural, structural or building services models using Revit, 2D drawing review, RFI drafting and related aspects for multi-disciplined building construction projects.
- Work includes 3D BIM model production, generation of 2D drawings and schedules and model checking.
- Preparing illustrations to client's representatives and consultant teams.
- Coordinate and maintain effective communication with InteliBuild BIM Engineers to ensure that all BIM modeling works are executed timely and correctly.
- Training will be provided for using BIM production software.
- Hold a degree or higher diploma or high certificate in Architectural Design, Building Construction, Building Services, Electrical Engineering, Building Technology or other related discipline.
- Have minimum 3 years’ experience in 2D or 3D drafting in AutoCAD/Microstation for building construction projects.
- Have minimum 1 years’ experience in BIM model building for building construction projects.
- Have good knowledge of application of BIM software (Autodesk Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, Revit MEP or Autodesk Navisworks).
- Good command of English and/or Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
- Candidate(s) with less experience may apply for the post of BIM Technician Trainee.
|We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as excellent opportunities for training and advancement.|
|We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Company.|